Im Chasity, head photographer here at JC Photography and I’ve been kicking it with my camera since 2013. Rather than a long and boring bio, I wanted to share a few ‘fun facts’ about myself so that you can get to know me a little more.
- Photography started as my senior project in high school, and I went official in 2016 when I was only 20 years old!
- I love the theatre.
- Binge watching Say Yes to the Dress and Fixer Upper, are my dirty obsessions!
- I received my Masters Degree in Communication from North Carolina State University in 2019 and my Bachelor's degree from the University of North Carolina at Pembroke in 2017
- I have an adorable and spoiled, 2-year-old cat named Bokeh
- I LOVE traveling and seeing the world, the mountains call my name daily (destination wedding? I’m in!)
- I feel incredibly fortunate to be able to do the work I do and meet so many amazing couples.
- My family and friends are everything to me and one of my favorite aspects of my job is being able to meet so many amazing people who often become friends!
If you love wild mountain adventures, authentic moments, and coffee your my kinda gal (or guy I don't discriminate!)
I only accept a select number of weddings each year because I want couples that are wild and crazy in love, if you think you've got what it takes hit this contact link, and lets get hitched!
Proud PPA (Professional Photographers of America) member
JC Photography specializes in Weddings, Engagement, and Children Portraiture
We are based in RALEIGH and FAYETTEVILLE, NC.